80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Pool/Ocean View Room from Now to December 19, 2013 ($849)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Pool/Ocean View Room from Now to December 19, 2013 ($1,199)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Pool/Ocean View Room from December 20, 2013 to February 28, 2014 ($1,949)
• All Inclusive of Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Daily Activities, Nightly Entertainment, Unlimited Access to Facilites at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino, and All Taxes
• 20% Discount on Any Treatment at Maho Serenity Spa
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that influence life; in the pleasant waters of the sea that offer a cool respite from the hot sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and zouk music. This is truly a destination of flair and flavor.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring two pools, among other amenities—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of this 34-square-mile island in the Caribbean. Pool/Ocean View Rooms are appointed with a king-size bed or two double beds and a private balcony, and they're adorned with island-inspired décor and cool tile floors.
You'll be treated to a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent, or drop into any of five bars and four restaurants, including the delicious Pizzeria Napoli and Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant.
During the day, you'll have your pick of activities hosted on-site: aerobics, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis, darts, bocce ball, and plane-watching on Maho Beach. Later, indulge in a treatment at the ever-soothing Serenity Spa. Next, head 15 minutes into Philipsburg for a bit of shopping. While you're there, pay a visit to Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino, Sonesta Maho's sister property, where you'll enjoy access to all facilities and amenities.
At night, try your hand at the Casino Royale, which—at 14,000 square feet and boasting 30 tables—is the largest on the island.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino
A Taste of Island Life in St. Maarten
enjoy $1,376 savings
- from $849