You missed it This great deal for tesco.com is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Six-Month Anytime Delivery Saver Plan (Pay Upfront) For First Time Subscribers with Priority Access to Christmas Delivery Slots
- Save 50%
- 111 purchased
75% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The festive season is on the way, bringing plenty of opportunities to enjoy food and drink with family and friends -- but don't be left frazzled by the prep work. Put your feet up and let tesco.com help with this offer: £30 for a six-month Anytime Delivery Saver plan (pay upfront, total plan value £60), with priority access to Christmas delivery slots. You'll pay £29 now, with £1 payable to Tesco on sign up.
- Wave goodbye to grocery Delivery charges when shopping with Delivery Saver.
- It's simple: log on to tesco.com/deliverysaver, choose the six-month Anytime Delivery Saver plan (pay upfront), input your eCoupon number, and check out to enjoy great savings!
- Your Anytime Delivery Saver plan will be ready to use on your next shop.
- Choose any available delivery slot, seven days a week, without having to pay the delivery charge (minimum order value £40).
- Shop as often as you like with up to one delivery per day.
- You'll also get priority access to Christmas delivery slots.
- Your plan will automatically renew but you are free to cancel at any time.
- Last minute extra guests? Download the handy mobile app and amend your order right up until 11p.m the night before your delivery.
- Stock up on everything you need for your next shindig -- including essentials like wine and beer -- delivered straight to the fridge door.
- All the amazing in-store offers are available in one easy place online.
- Offer valid for new tesco.com/deliverysaver customers only.
- Note that the voucher will expire 31 October, 2013 -- be sure to use yours before then!
Say goodbye to the battle for the last bag of Brussels sprouts -- click 'Buy Now' and start shopping in comfort.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 27 October, 2013