98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The small Co. Kerry town of Tralee, near Ireland's West Coast, has an unlikely link with ancient Egypt; a large boulder is said to mark Scotia's Grave, the resting place of a pharoah's daughter. But the rugged mountainous views and sandy beaches are typically Irish, and you can experience them for yourselves with a break at Ballyroe Heights.
- A two-night stay for two people is just €129 (up to a €346 value).
- You'll receive a late 2 p.m. checkout as part of your package.
- A main course with a glass of wine each is included on one evening in the hotel's Palace Bar and Bistro.
- On each morning you'll wake up to a full Irish breakfast.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Two-Night Co. Kerry Hotel Break for Two with Main Course and Glass of Wine and Breakfast Each
enjoy € 217 savings
- from € 129