The small Co. Kerry town of Tralee, near Ireland's West Coast, has an unlikely link with ancient Egypt; a large boulder is said to mark Scotia's Grave, the resting place of a pharoah's daughter. But the rugged mountainous views and sandy beaches are typically Irish, and you can experience them for yourselves with a break at Ballyroe Heights.
- A two-night stay for two people is just €129 (up to a €346 value).
- You'll receive a late 2 p.m. checkout as part of your package.
- A main course with a glass of wine each is included on one evening in the hotel's Palace Bar and Bistro.
- On each morning you'll wake up to a full Irish breakfast.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Two-Night Co. Kerry Hotel Break for Two with Main Course and Glass of Wine and Breakfast Each
- € 129
popular right now
Inishbofin Marine Spa
One- (€79) or Two-Night (€135) Inishbofin Island Getaway for Two Pe...€ 79
Castletroy Park Hotel
Spa Package with 50-Minute Swedish Full Body Massage, 30-Minute Dec...€ 75
Studio Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch, Three 7x5-Inch, and Four Wal...€ 29
Online Wedding Planner Course€ 29
The K Club - The Smurfit Course
Round of Golf with Burger and Chips for Two (€99) or Four (€198) Pe...€ 99