The small Co. Kerry town of Tralee, near Ireland's West Coast, has an unlikely link with ancient Egypt; a large boulder is said to mark Scotia's Grave, the resting place of a pharoah's daughter. But the rugged mountainous views and sandy beaches are typically Irish, and you can experience them for yourselves with a break at Ballyroe Heights.
- A two-night stay for two people is just €129 (up to a €346 value).
- You'll receive a late 2 p.m. checkout as part of your package.
- A main course with a glass of wine each is included on one evening in the hotel's Palace Bar and Bistro.
- On each morning you'll wake up to a full Irish breakfast.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Two-Night Co. Kerry Hotel Break for Two with Main Course and Glass of Wine and Breakfast Each
- € 129
popular right now
30-Minutes of Go Karting€ 14
Main Course Served with Stir-Fried Vegetables and Steamed Rice or C...€ 21
Castletroy Park Hotel
Facility Use with Decleor Facial and Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massa...€ 49
€30 (Pay €15) to Spend on Food and Drink; or €50 (Pay €25) to Spend...€ 15
Michael Martin Photography
Professional Photo Shoot and Two 5x7-inch, One 8x10-inch, and Four ...€ 29