The small Co. Kerry town of Tralee, near Ireland's West Coast, has an unlikely link with ancient Egypt; a large boulder is said to mark Scotia's Grave, the resting place of a pharoah's daughter. But the rugged mountainous views and sandy beaches are typically Irish, and you can experience them for yourselves with a break at Ballyroe Heights.
- A two-night stay for two people is just €129 (up to a €346 value).
- You'll receive a late 2 p.m. checkout as part of your package.
- A main course with a glass of wine each is included on one evening in the hotel's Palace Bar and Bistro.
- On each morning you'll wake up to a full Irish breakfast.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 31, 2013