Searching the Shoreditch scene for a scorching hot deal? Get down to the smokin' hot Sahara Shoreditch on Brick Lane for a Moroccan meal for two with today's deal.
- For just £21 (up to a £47.40 value, for up to 52% off) two people can tuck into a starter, main course and glass of wine each.
- Four people can dine for £39 (up to a £94.80 value, for up to 59% off), while six can dine for £59 (up to a £142.20 value, for up to 59% off).
- Choose a starter each such as harissa prawns or calamari mekli, before moving on to traditional Morrocan mains such as fish tagine served with potatoes and peppers in a spicy sauce; or lamb kutlets marinated in spices.
- Then quench those parched mouths with a glass of wine each.
- The cosy environment in hues of reds and oranges is the perfect place to take refuge.
Enjoy By 25 February, 2014
Starter, Main and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£21), Four (£39), or Six (£59) People
enjoy £26.40 savings
- from £21