Searching the Shoreditch scene for a scorching hot deal? Get down to the smokin' hot Sahara Shoreditch on Brick Lane for a Moroccan meal for two with today's deal.
- For just £21 (up to a £47.40 value, for up to 52% off) two people can tuck into a starter, main course and glass of wine each.
- Four people can dine for £39 (up to a £94.80 value, for up to 59% off), while six can dine for £59 (up to a £142.20 value, for up to 59% off).
- Choose a starter each such as harissa prawns or calamari mekli, before moving on to traditional Morrocan mains such as fish tagine served with potatoes and peppers in a spicy sauce; or lamb kutlets marinated in spices.
- Then quench those parched mouths with a glass of wine each.
- The cosy environment in hues of reds and oranges is the perfect place to take refuge.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 25, 2014
Starter, Main and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£21), Four (£39), or Six (£59) People
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Chinese Meal and a Glass of Wine for Two (£22), Thr...£22
Peace, Sunshine, and Tranquility in Menorca£299
The Greenwich Tavern
Three-Course Meal with a Glass of Wine for One (£14) or Two (£26) P...£14
Two-Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco for One (£16) or Two (£29)...£16
Shellac Manicure (£9) with Shellac Pedicure (£19)£9