The Japanese Book of Tea states that "Tea is a religion of the art of life." If you wholeheartedly agree then practice a little Sado -- 'the way of tea' -- with a Japanese Afternoon Tea at the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel.
- Brew up just £35 (a £78 value) and enjoy a Japanese Afternoon tea for two at the hotel's Takara sushi bar.
- Or, get the same thing for four people for £70 (a £156 value).
- Takara's famous chefs will serve you a range of sushi including Californian maki, Takara salad, shrimp and mackerel nigiri, and tuna and salmon sashimi, before you satisfy your sweet tooth with mini scones with cream and jam, and a chef's selection of cakes and pastries.
- Each selection also comes with Japanese green tea and sparkling wine.
- Afternoon teas can be enjoyed from Tuesday to Friday between 12 and 4 p.m., or every Saturday between 2 and 6 p.m.
- A voucher for today's deal makes a great Christmas present.
Pour yourself a cup of pure indulgence before today's deal makes like tea and leaves.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 2, 2014
map & location
Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel
Japanese Afternoon Tea for Two (£35), or Four (£70)
popular right now
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Two-Night Wiltshire Gourmet Getaway for Two with Three-Course Dinne...£199
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Grill with Large Wine£15
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Ten Yoga Classes£29
Vintage Photo Shoot with Bubbly, Make-Up, Hair Styling, and 8x12-In...£9