The Japanese Book of Tea states that "Tea is a religion of the art of life." If you wholeheartedly agree then practice a little Sado -- 'the way of tea' -- with a Japanese Afternoon Tea at the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel.
- Brew up just £35 (a £78 value) and enjoy a Japanese Afternoon tea for two at the hotel's Takara sushi bar.
- Or, get the same thing for four people for £70 (a £156 value).
- Takara's famous chefs will serve you a range of sushi including Californian maki, Takara salad, shrimp and mackerel nigiri, and tuna and salmon sashimi, before you satisfy your sweet tooth with mini scones with cream and jam, and a chef's selection of cakes and pastries.
- Each selection also comes with Japanese green tea and sparkling wine.
- Afternoon teas can be enjoyed from Tuesday to Friday between 12 and 4 p.m., or every Saturday between 2 and 6 p.m.
- A voucher for today's deal makes a great Christmas present.
Pour yourself a cup of pure indulgence before today's deal makes like tea and leaves.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 2, 2014
map & location
Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel
Japanese Afternoon Tea for Two (£35), or Four (£70)
popular right now
The Therapy Room
Hour-Long Deep Tissue Sports or Swedish Massage£29
Institute of Photography
Online Photography Course£49
Hotel Indigo Kensington
Three-Course Sunday Roast for Two (£30) or Four (£60) People with L...£30
A Boutique Hotel in The Heart of Somerset£119
London Cognitive Hypnotherapy
1½-Hour Hypnotherapy and NLP Session (£39) with Two One-Hour Follow...£39