You missed it This great deal for Solmar Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
In Cabo, the Fun Flows Freely
- Save 51%
- 3 purchased
83% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Three- ($569), Four- ($759), Five- ($949), or Six-Night ($1,139) Stay for Two in a Studio Room from Now through December 21, 2013
• Or, a A Three- ($599), Four- ($799), Five- ($999), or Six-Night ($1,199) Stay for Two in a Studio Room from January 1 though April 31, 2014
• All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
• Welcome Amenity
• 25% Off at Solmar Spa Cabañas
• 20% Off Cabo Adventures (Excluding Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking, or Sailing Boating), Whale Watching, a Sunset Cruise with Buccaneer Queen, Wave Runners, Parasailing, and Glass-Bottom Boats
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Everything flows a little more freely in Cabo San Lucas. From the liquid libations that pour nightly (and daily) from an endless stream of beach bars to the rolling waves that kiss the sugar-sand shores, this Mexican resort for revelers definitely promotes a glass-half-full mentality. Lined from end to end with trendy hotels, cutting-edge restaurants, and to-die-for shopping, this destination for cruise ships, spring breakers, and sport-fishing enthusiasts is a hotbed of activity that gives new meaning to the word "sizzle."
Nestled away from the crowds yet still close to the action, the secluded Solmar Hotel & Resort in Cabo San Lucas surrounds you with nothing other than cliffs and sea. Fully stocked kitchenettes, air-conditioned interiors, king-size beds, and private balconies come standard. Unlimited meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks are included.
Let your hair down with some primo pampering at the Solmar Spa Cabañas. Then, book an exursion with Cabo Adventures Tours. Format your adventures to your liking with ATV rides, horseback excursions, WaveRunner tours, or sport fishing trips. Or, get up close and personal with Pacific sea life during a snorkel swim or dolphin encounter. For dinner, bite into delicious regional cuisine at El Tejaban Restaurant. Open for all meals, this on-site eatery prepares all of its dishes with fresh market ingredients in both Mexican and American styles.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014