• A Three-($297) or Four-Night ($396) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from Now through December 20, 2013
• Or, a Three- ($389) or Four-Night ($518) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room from January 17 through April 10, 2014
• 20% Off Spa Services
• Free Calls to the US and Canada
Graced with glamorous lagoons and glitzy nightlife, Playa del Carmen—"Playa" to those on a first-name basis—is considered the gem of the Yucatan. The white-hot beaches, Fifth Avenue shops, and Mayan ruins at Tulum lure visitors from all over, and that's just during the day. This beachfront city on the Caribbean Sea dazzles with a mix of Old World sites and New World attitude, and it boasts some of the best dance floors and local hangouts in the region. Let's put it this way: Even people from Cozumel come to party in Playa.
Put down roots at Acanto Boutique Hotel, located in the heart of Playa del Carmen just half a block from the world-famous shopping of Fifth Avenue and one block from Playa's white-sand beach. Each 700-square-foot one-bedroom villa offers air conditioning, a private bathroom, a master bedroom, a kitchen, a living-dining room area, and a terrace with table and chairs.
• Lounge at the exclusive Beach Club, with complimentary beach beds, a bar and restaurant, and a DJ
• Treat yourself to a Swedish or deep-tissue massage at the resort's spa, Relaquation
• Embark on one of several tours including a dolphin excursion or a trip to Chichen Itza
• Loosen up with an ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga, or Latin dance class at the gym
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2014
Acanto Boutique Hotel
A Private Villa Just for You in Playa del Carmen
- from $297