You missed it This great deal for Premium Tours is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Open Top Double Decker Sightseeing Tour Including River Cruise for One (£19) or Two (£38) People
- Save 52%
- 47 purchased
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Red buses -- an iconic sight here in the capital. Hop aboard one of these familiar four-wheelers for a sightseeing tour of our fair city thanks to today's deal from Premium Tours.
- For just £19 (up to a £40 value) enjoy an open top double decker bus tour lasting between 3 and 3½-hours.
- Or, bring along a friend and two people can soak up the views for £38 (up to an £80 value).
- Take a seat on the beautifully restored vintage double decker bus and take in sights such as Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye.
- You'll also take to the water for a cruise along the River Thames before stopping to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. When the ceremony does not take place, you will stop for photos in front of the palace.
- There are audio headsets available in ten languages, making this deal the perfect gift for people visiting London on holiday.
- Tours depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 13 at 8:15 a.m. and from Gate 2 at 1:30 p.m. (or 1 p.m. from April 1).
- Morning tours are available on Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in December, March, and April, and Friday to Sunday in January and February; afternoon tours are available Friday to Sunday, and daily in April.
- Tours will not operate between December 24 and January 1.
Click 'Buy Now' and alight here for a truly great day out.
Enjoy By 29 April, 2014