Red buses -- an iconic sight here in the capital. Hop aboard one of these familiar four-wheelers for a sightseeing tour of our fair city thanks to today's deal from Premium Tours.
- For just £19 (up to a £40 value) enjoy an open top double decker bus tour lasting between 3 and 3½-hours.
- Or, bring along a friend and two people can soak up the views for £38 (up to an £80 value).
- Take a seat on the beautifully restored vintage double decker bus and take in sights such as Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye.
- You'll also take to the water for a cruise along the River Thames before stopping to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. When the ceremony does not take place, you will stop for photos in front of the palace.
- There are audio headsets available in ten languages, making this deal the perfect gift for people visiting London on holiday.
- Tours depart from Victoria Coach Station Gate 13 at 8:15 a.m. and from Gate 2 at 1:30 p.m. (or 1 p.m. from April 1).
- Morning tours are available on Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in December, March, and April, and Friday to Sunday in January and February; afternoon tours are available Friday to Sunday, and daily in April.
- Tours will not operate between December 24 and January 1.
Click 'Buy Now' and alight here for a truly great day out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 29, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Open Top Double Decker Sightseeing Tour Including River Cruise for One (£19) or Two (£38) People
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Grill with Large Wine£15
Rustic Italian Charm in the Heart of Glorious Umbria£165
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39
Ten Yoga Classes£29