Looking for more fulfilment from your workout? Dig deeper and explore the secrets of yoga as you journey through the Chakras on this specialist eight-week Agama Yoga course for £49 (a £125 value) at Thula Yoga:
- Each session is two hours long and selected evenings from 7.30p.m.
- During each class you'll explore ancient yoga techniques which aim to provide a workout for your body and your soul.
- Your experienced teacher will provide guidance and assistance to help you achieve your potential.
- Classes take place at Oxford House in Bethnal Green -- participants need to bring their own mat.
- Choice of course start dates: see fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 20, 2014
Eight-Week 'The Secrets of Yoga Journey Through the Chakras' Yoga Course
popular right now
Peace, Serenity, and Luxury in the Suffolk Countryside£59
Hour-Long Hot Stone Massage£19
Foodie Treats and Relaxation Close to Bustling Ipswich£79
The Bankside Health Club
Five (£19) or Ten (£27) Fitness Classes Including Use of Steam Room...£19
The Loft at Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
£15 to Spend (Pay £8) or £30 to Spend (Pay £16) on Food and Drink a...£8