We're sure someone as distinguished as you would jump at the chance to expand your already remarkable list of skills. With today's deal from Neon Workshops you can work with one of the noblest of gasses -- a material ideally suited to someone as notable as yourself.
- For just £19 (a £50 value) enjoy a 2½-hour neon glass making workshop, or bring along a friend and two people can enjoy the class for £36 (a £100 value).
- You'll learn all about the properties of neon and how to make it -- don't worry, you don't need to be a chemistry expert to follow.
- Examples of neon art are sure to amaze with demonstrations on cutting, blowing, stretching, and bending glass, filling with gas, and illuminating with electricity.
- You'll also get the chance to practice the process yourself and take home the results.
- Classes take place on Saturdays and are available until March with morning, afternoon, and evening sessions to choose from.
This celebrated art form is perfect for you, as a marked individual, so grab it now and become even more accomplished than you already are.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 8, 2014
back by popular demand:
2½-Hour Neon Glass Making Workshop for One (£19) or Two (£36) People
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Italian Lunch Including Main Course and Glass of Prosecco Each for ...£15
The Park Royal
Executive Spa Day with Two Treatments and Cream Tea at Choice of Fo...£34
Orthotics & Physiotherapy Rehab Clinic
Hour-Long Sports or Full-Body Massage with Full Spinal and Joint As...£24
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24