You missed it This great deal for The Square Kitchen is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Square Kitchen
Starter, Main, and Prosecco Each for Two (£29), Four (£57), or Six (£85) People
- Save 53%
- 204 purchased
78% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Fancy a helping hand whipping your dining plans into shape? Step forward today's star deal from the award-winning The Square Kitchen.
- The two AA-Rosette dining room within Clifton's chic members hangout, the Square Club, is offering a two-course meal for two people with a glass of Prosecco each for £29 (up to an £62.25 value, for up to 55% off).
- Take a circle of friends if you wish and get the same deal for a group of four for £57 (up to a £124.75 value, for up to 56% off).
- A group of six can dine for £85 (up to a £187 value, for up to 56% off).
- Enjoy your glass of bubbly on arrival while you take in the dining room views -- all exposed brickwork, wooden tables, and flickering candlelight.
- Choose a starter from the a la carte such as seared cod cheeks or tasting of local rabbit, followed by a main such as 8oz rib-eye steak, triple cooked chips and watercress; or Cornish turbot, braised pork belly, and black garlic puree.
- Showing real heart, the super chefs use Bristol-sourced and organic produce wherever possible check out the à la carte menu here.
- Not valid in December -- but dine before, and check out details of their NYE special event.
Enjoy By 22 March, 2014