• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
• $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit
• Bottle of House Wine
Life is good in Santa Fe. And it's not just the elevation—7,260 feet above sea level—that has residents walking on air: The City Different also found itself atop a 2011 list of the country's cleanest cities. And if opportunities for recreation are any indicator of a city's quality of life, New Mexico's capital is tops there, too. Add to that its rich history (it was founded in 1610), and it's as clear as the fresh mountain air that Santa Feans have it good.
And good gets better at the Inn at Santa Fe, a boutique hotel just outside the city. This AAA Three Diamond property boasts a large meeting center and a 24-hour fitness room. But who needs to work? After checking in to your room—complete with a queen-size bed, a sitting area, a flat-screen HDTV, and complimentary Wi-Fi—go for a dip in the heated outdoor pool and hot tub, or take a sauna. Each morning, rise like the desert sun for an included full American breakfast for two.
• Reserve at spot on the hotel's free shuttle and explore picturesque downtown Santa Fe
• Take advantage of your $25 food-and-beverage credit at the on-site restaurant, El Café
• Visit the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,100 of the legendary painter's works
• Tear up the slopes at nearby Ski Santa Fe, just 16 miles from the city
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 28, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013
Inn at Santa Fe
Boutique Style in Santa Fe
- from $139