You missed it This great deal for Murphy's River Lodge is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Murphy's River Lodge
A Date with Nature in Enchanting Estes Park
- Save 52%
- 4 purchased
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
• Bottle of Wine
• 50% Discount at Estes Park Oxygen Bar
• Two-for-One Wine Tasting at Snowy Peaks Winery with a 15% Discount on Up to Six Bottles of Wine for Sunday through Thursday Stays or Five Bottles for Friday and Saturday Stays
To say that Estes Park, Colorado, is "picture-perfect" doesn't do it justice—no glossy print, no matter the resolution, could capture the breathtaking mountain views reflected in ice-cold, tree-lined streams the way an in-person visit can. Snow-capped mountains that dissolve into verdant meadows are a hot bed for animal sightings from moose to marmots. This family-friendly town offers the perfect place to recharge after a day of hiking, mountain climbing, or fishing in Rocky Mountain National Park.
Accessible via the reopened Highway 119 and located two blocks from downtown Estes Park, Murphy's River Lodge serves as the eastern gateway to the Rocky Mountains. Rooms are outfitted with plush, pillow-top beds and large windows ideal for taking in the beautiful mountain views or listening to the burbling sounds of the river that runs through the property. Free daily continental breakfast as well as complimentary Internet make this spot feel like home, and a hot tub and a heated indoor pool provide welcome sources of relaxation.
• Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
• Fishing in Big Thompson River
• Wine tastings at Snowy Peaks Winery and Tasting Room
• Visit The Oxygen Bar Estes Park
• Shop and dine in downtown Estes Park
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 22, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2014