• A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Island View Room and a Round-Trip Ferry for Two from Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island on Fridays or Sundays ($369)
• Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in an Island View Room and a Round-Trip Ferry for Two from Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island on Tuesdays ($479)
• Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in an Island View Room and a Round-Trip Ferry for Two from Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island on Fridays ($579)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in an Island View Room and a Round-Trip Ferry for Two from Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island on Sundays or Tuesdays ($679)
• Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in an Island View Room and a Round-Trip Ferry for Two from Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Bahama Island on Any Sail Day Available ($889)
• Daily Breakfast for Two, Four Cocktails at Hammerheads, and a $50 Spa Credit
• A 13% Government Tax on the Room Rate, $17 Daily Resort Fee per Person, $10 Daily Energy Surcharge per Room, and $46 Fuel Surcharge per Person Are Not Included; Please See The Fine Print for Details
Standing out can be hard in a country with hundreds of islands, but Grand Bahama Island manages to shine as one of the gems of the archipelago. Miles of sparkling-white beaches give way to warm blue waters in a place that feels a world away, but is actually just 75 miles off the coast of Florida. Here, Grand Bahama Island life moves at an easy pace, and the Lucayan National Park's marine caves, mangroves, and wildlife make the area a prime destination for eco-tourism.
Facing the wide swath of white sand on Lucayan Beach—one of the clearest in the Bahamas—the Grand Lucayan brings the low-key island some uncommon panache. The resort is arguably the island's finest and has the numbers to prove it, offering a variety of restaurants and bars, three pools, an 18-hole golf course, and four tennis courts, not to mention a spa, fitness center, children's program, and a slew of daily resort activities. Its 542 guest rooms are decked out with Caribbean décor in a cool palette, and many show off ocean views from private balconies.
Yet, one of the more memorable portions of your trip might just be the round-trip ferry ride from Ft. Lauderdale, courtesy of Baleària Bahamas Express. More than just transport, the ride boasts complimentary Wi-Fi, casino-style slot machines, two full-liquor bars, and duty-free shopping with discounts up to 80% off.
With a full-service spa and specialty treatments like the seasonal facial—prepared with organic fruits, herbs, and exotic spices—indulgence is always on the menu. Wade over to Hammerheads, where a bounty of frosty drinks and snacks are a lap away, or clear your mind as you float in the pool. If a shuffle through the sand makes you yearn for a closer peek at marine life, head to the Underwater Explorers Society to dive alongside 14 bottlenose dolphins. Dinner calls for a world-class restaurant featuring Mediterranean inspired cuisine, homemade pastas, and succulent steaks at Churchill's.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014
Grand Lucayan Bahamas
Prime Placement on Lucayan Beach
popular right now
$50 to Spend on Food and Drink$25
Orange Garden Center
Spruce Up Your Yard this Spring with $40 to Spend on In-Store Garde...$20
Patria Restaurant and Lounge
$50 to Spend on Modern Latin Cuisine, Expertly-Crafted Cocktails, a...$25
Bring in the Pros and Get Two Hours of Moving Services with Two Mov...$150
WallyPark Valet Airport Parking
One Day of Valet Parking at EWR$10