You missed it This great deal for Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
Personalized Hardcover 1-Click Photo Book
50 x 60 Personalized Photo Blanket
Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe
From Chichen Itza to Turtle Beach: Cancun Uncovered
- Save 41%
- 2 purchased
89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Six and Younger in an Ocean View Room from Now to December 20 ($725) or from January 23 to April 13, 2014 ($939)
• Or, a A Five-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Six and Younger in an Ocean View Room from Now to December 20 ($906) or from January 23 to April 13, 2014 ($1,173)
• Or, a A Six-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Six and Younger in an Ocean View Room from Now to December 20 ($1,087) or from January 23 to April 13, 2014 ($1,408)
• Or, a A Seven-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Six and Younger in an Ocean View Room from Now to December 20 ($1,268) or from January 23 to April 13, 2014 ($1,643)
• All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, and Taxes and Gratuities
• 50% Discount on Spa Services and Room Upgrades
Judging from the pulverized pillars of Las Ruinas del Rey and the fallen walls of Yamil Lu'um, party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. Like Las Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. Still, if you can get past the bronzed bodies and late-night tequila shots the seductive surfside town is awash in cultural treasures including Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
At Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe, 400 meters of coastline and poolside and rooftop bars faithfully perpetuate the Yucatán Peninsula's propensity for throwing down. Tear yourself away from the neverending in-room mini bar and you'll see your Deluxe Ocean View Room is true to its name—turquoise tides slide ashore of sugar-soft sands just paces from your balcony or terrace. The property has two pools: One's rocking with volleyball and dancing and the other's for taking a snooze on Bali beds. Be it boogie board or pedal boat, kayak or sailing skiff, Caribbean flotation is on your horizon with the inclusion of all non-motorized water sports. And with unlimited dining at four restaurants, variety is on the menu.
Climbing Coba, the Mayans' highest pyramid, is a feat worth accomplishing, but feeding fruit to the iguanas at the top makes it a fait accompli. Underground rivers and natural wells—"cenotes" to geologists—are best accessed at Xcaret, an archaeological park on the Riviera Maya. Their tropical jungle trails and butterfly pavilions lend a lavish lushness to your already plush vacation. For semiprecious stones and semi-clad dancers, Ciudad Cancun (the city proper) is the place to go. Jewelers set onyx in the marketplace by day and sweaty bods bump to the beats of Coco Bongo by night. The outskirts are flush with flamenco-dress flowers and low-forest trees, which the keel-billed toucans just love. As you visit the coral reefs, mangroves, and bird sanctuaries, it becomes clear that every creature was invited to this peninsular party.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 13, 2014