• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort-View Room ($159)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Pool-View Room ($179)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Partial Ocean-View Room ($199)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Room ($229)
• Included Resort Fees Cover Wi-Fi, Local Calls, Shoe Shine, Surf and Boogie Board Use, Bicycle Use, and More
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Dana Point's high bluffs, sheltered coves, and stellar surf have long been considered a Southern California staple. Praised by American author Richard Henry Dana, Jr. as "the only romantic spot on the coast," the gorgeous locale is a designated California Historical Landmark. A stroll to Dana Point's legendary harbor reveals a sprawling 2,500-capacity yacht slip, framed by row after row of boutique shops and restaurants. Known as the "Whale Capital of the West" the coastline also acts as a navigational landmark for whale migrations, delivering prime viewing points to catch the action.
Overlooking miles of pristine Pacific beach, the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa is perched atop the cliffs of Dana Point and within easy distance of Laguna Beach and San Diego area attractions. Rooms at Laguna Cliffs are set amid flowering gardens and sweeping lawns and come complete with 250-thread-count linens, flat-screen TVs, and iHome accessories. Beyond the laid-back beach décor, many rooms boast stunning views via balconies or patios.
Accommodations offer access to two heated outdoor pools and whirlpools, as well as the 2,500-square-foot Fitness Club. Oh, and did we mention The Spa at Laguna Cliffs, tennis court, and bike rentals? At dinnertime, OverVue Lounge is the place for fireside seating, sensational seafood, and panoramic views of that Pacific sunset.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2014
Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
Sun, Surf, and Scenery in Orange County
- from $159