Performance on the golf course below par? Don't get tee'd off -- make an approach for today's deal: for a gimme £19 (a £45 value), you'll receive a two-hour 'Trackman' golf lesson, courtesy of Bishop Briggs Golf Range.
- Looking to improve your game? Then let professional golfer Paul McDonald help you on your way.
- This two-hour clinic uses Trackman Pro technology, designed to analyse your swing and shot-making, with the aim of helping to develop your ball control, contact, and trajectory.
- With classes of no more than six people, you'll receive the attention you deserve.
- What's more, you'll be treated to refreshments during your lesson -- now you can't say fairway than that.
- Open seven days a week, the range can be found on Crosshill Road.
This deal won't last forever so click 'Buy Now' and be Happy Gilmore (or whatever your name is).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 13, 2014
Bishop Briggs Golf Range
Two-Hour 'Trackman' Golf Lesson with Refreshments
- from £19