Christmas is coming and the geese are getting fat. At just €39 (a €100 value), you'll only have to put slightly more than a penny in our hat for an early festive feast with today's deal from Il Divo Restaurant.
- Get in the spirit before the stress of the silly season kicks off with a meal for two at the Terenure Road East restaurant in Rathgar: enjoy a starter, main course, dessert, coffee, and a glass of wine each from the festive Christmas menu.
- Begin with choices such as sliced veal with a delicate mayonnaise and tuna sauce with capers or pumpkin and crushed amaretto soup.
- Then move on to mains of roast chicken supreme marinated in a rosemary and white wine sauce or braised beef in Barolo wine.
- Typical Italian desserts include freddo di bosco, torta della nonna, and torta janduia.
- Toast the season with a glass of Pinot Grigio or Montepulciano d'Abruzzo.
- Tables are available up to December 17.
Don't mull today's deal over for too long.
Enjoy By December 17, 2013