For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
You don't need 46 reasons to take a look at these deals, take our word for it when we say Bistro FORTY6's food speaks for itself.
- For £11 (a £23 value) two people can sit down to a two-course meal from the lunchtime menu.
- Or for £22 (a £46 value) four people can enjoy the same deal.
- Available Monday to Saturday, you'll get a starter and main with a wide range of delicious dishes to choose from, like tiger prawns with garlic and chilli, followed by belly pork with braised cabbage
- While for £24 (up to a £49.70 value) two people can sit down to an evening meal with a starter and main each from the a la carte menu and a glass of wine each.
- And four people can do the same for £44 (up to a £99.40 value).
- Choose a starter from the a la carte menu up to the value of £5.95 such as fresh mussels with spicy tomato and cripsy pancetta, followed by a main up to the value of £14.95 such as pan fried sea bass with grilled asparagus and hollandaise sauce, washed down with a glass of the house wine.
- The evening meal is available Sunday-Wednesday.
- Find this chic eatery on Brentwood Avenue, only a few minutes walk from West Jesmond Metro Station.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 11 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Two-Course Lunch for Two (£11) or Four (£22); or Two-Course Dinner with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£24) or Four (£44)
- from £11
up to 52%