Picture Keeper Automatic Photo Backup Device
what you get
82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Pictures capture some of our most treasured memories, so the thought of losing them is hard to bear. Put your mind at ease with this deal for the Picture Keeper, which will find and back up the digital photos stored on your computer -- while skipping duplicate photos.
• For £9 (a £29.95 value) get the Starter Edition PK4, which holds up to 4000 photos
• Or for £19 (a £49.95 value) get the Home Edition PK8 to store up to 8000 photos, or £29 (a £69.95 value) gets the XL Home Edition PK16 with up to 16000 photo capacity
• Simply plug the Picture Keeper into your computer and follow the simple steps to back up your photos
• It also skips duplicate photos
• When one Picture Keeper fills up, a new one will pick up where the last stopped
• No additional software, wires, or passwords required
• Compatible with PCs and Macs
• Works with most existing photo editing and organising software
• Can be used with digital photo frames, photo printing kiosks, and more
• Capacity estimates based on average of 1MB per photo
• Check it out on YouTube here
• A £4.50 delivery charge applies
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 21 December, 2013
What does this mean?
After purchasing, you'll receive a code to fulfill this order on the seller's website where you’ll pay an additional shipping fee not included in your LivingSocial price.