• An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($770), Four-Night ($1,026), Five-Night ($1,283) in a Deluxe Bay View Suite Between Now and December 15, 2013
• Or, an All-Inclusive Three-Night ($840), Four-Night ($1,120), Five-Night ($1,400) in a Junior Suite Ocean View Between January 6 and April 10, 2014
• All Inclusive of Buffet Breakfast and Á la Carte Lunch and Dinner; Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Domestic Beer, and Wine and Cocktails; Daily Activities and Entertainment; Beachside Waitstaff; and More
• Romantic Dinner for Two
• 50% Discount on Tours and Activities with Cabo Adventures
• 25% Discount on Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Teetering on the edge of the Baja Peninsula, where the waters of the Sea of Cortez meet the Pacific, Cabo San Lucas sits amid world-class ocean views. While the white-sand beaches are protected by the imposing jagged rocks of Land's End—which beckon lounge-chair visitors to try adventurous boat rides near their edges—inland, artisan markets sell colorful mementos. Bob from water sport to water sport by day; once the sun sets, scads of neon clubs and energetic bars await.
Set in downtown Cabo San Lucas, the all-inclusive Sandos Finisterra is a centrally located beachfront property. Filled with natural sunlight that is complemented by warm yellow accents on one king or two queen-size beds, the Junior Suites also feature flat-screen TVs, ceiling fans, and 24-hour room service. The space opens onto a water-view terrace or balcony, where you can plot an afternoon to your liking: Swim up to the bar in one of three pools, play volleyball on the beach, or unwind at the spa. At night, choose between three restaurants for a sumptuous dinner.
Rise for an early morning tennis game on one of the hotel's two courts before breakfast, then "treat" the winner to a drink by the pool. Later, sign up for a sailing excursion through the property's concierge, or jump on board a kayak and snorkeling trip with Cabo Adventures. The next day, wander the shops of Plaza Bonita, then unwind at Spa Sandos before dinner at Agave.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 10, 2014
Swim-Up Bars & Ocean Breezes in Cabo San Lucas
- from $770