If you're starting to get sick of the same old, same old when it comes to dinner then it's time to give your mealtimes a new lease of life with today's deal from the newest kid on the block, Bistro 1847:
- For £24 (up to a £53.40 value, for up to 55% off) you and a friend can enjoy a tasty two-course vegetarian meal with a glass of Prosecco each.
- Or pay £47 (up to a £106.80 value, for up to 54% off) and find out what's new with your pals as the deal is valid for four.
- The modern vegetarian bistro is packed full of fresh and tasty options, you could start with vintage cheddar brûlée with shallot-hazelnut pesto and perhaps follow with beer battered halloumi or smoked tofu served with hand cut chips, tartare sauce, and mushy peas.
- Located within the imposing Great Western Arcade in Colmore Row, this super stylish bistro opened in September this year.
- Valid Monday to Friday for lunch or dinner.
This deal is a chip off the old block, so click 'Buy Now' and see dinner in a whole new light.
Want more? Check out Bistro 1847 on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 29 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Two-Course Meal for Two (£24) or Four (£47) with Prosecco
- from £24
up to 55%