For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Looking to treat your kids to a fun day out? Then look no further than today's deal from Adventure Valley.
- For £8 (up to a £17.10 value) one adult and one child can enjoy a day pass to this awesome adventure park.
- Or, a family of four people can go for £15 (up to a £34.20 value), while six people can do the same for £23 (up to a £51.30 value) -- either group must include at least one adult.
- Thrills abound in the Action Creek playground; the sandpit of wild west-themed Busy Bees Barn; slides, tubes, and tunnels of Indoor Playtown; and epic superfast slide of Runaway Races.
- Make your way over to the farmyard with a bag of animal feed each a meet and greet with donkeys, ponies, llama, rabbits, goats, pigs, guinea pigs, and more friendly animals.
- There's also plenty of indoor activities to fend off winter's chill.
- Check out Adventure Valley on Facebook.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 7 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »