There's nothing like a trip to County Durham: from castles to countryside and museums to art galleries, it's as culturally rich as it is beautiful. Discover it for yourself with an Escape to the four-star, Jacobean manor Puma Redworth Hall Hotel.
- Consider this: an overnight stay for two in a Standard room at the elegant establishment is just £99 (up to a £228 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £165 (up to a £362 value).
- Or, get one night in a Premium room for £109 (up to a £258 value), or two nights for £185 (up to a £422 value).
- Start the day with the full English breakfast, and on one evening, tuck into the three-course meal with bottle of wine that are included with your stay: both are taken at the one-AA Rosette 1744 Restaurant, no less.
- Guests staying for two evenings will also be treated to an afternoon tea.
- Nearby sights include the Apollo Pavilion, Beamish Museum, Bowes Museum, and the market town of Darlington. With a late 2 p.m. checkout included, there's plenty of time to see it all.
- Saturday night stays are subject to a £20 supplement.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Puma Redworth Hall Hotel
One- or Two-Night Stay for Two with Three-Course Dinner and Wine and Daily Breakfast (Prices Start from £99)
- from £99
up to 56%