There's nothing like a trip to County Durham: from castles to countryside and museums to art galleries, it's as culturally rich as it is beautiful. Discover it for yourself with an Escape to the four-star, Jacobean manor Puma Redworth Hall Hotel.
- Consider this: an overnight stay for two in a Standard room at the elegant establishment is just £99 (up to a £228 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £165 (up to a £362 value).
- Or, get one night in a Premium room for £109 (up to a £258 value), or two nights for £185 (up to a £422 value).
- Start the day with the full English breakfast, and on one evening, tuck into the three-course meal with bottle of wine that are included with your stay: both are taken at the one-AA Rosette 1744 Restaurant, no less.
- Guests staying for two evenings will also be treated to an afternoon tea.
- Nearby sights include the Apollo Pavilion, Beamish Museum, Bowes Museum, and the market town of Darlington. With a late 2 p.m. checkout included, there's plenty of time to see it all.
- Saturday night stays are subject to a £20 supplement.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014