84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Peak District is well known as a paradise of charming rural villages set in a gently undulating, green landscape -- but the area is in fact something of a star of the screen, being the location of choice for all manner of period dramas. Become the stars of your own Peak District story with a break at the historic Puma Shrigley Hall Hotel in Cheshire, set in 262 acres of glorious grounds.
- An overnight stay for two people in a Standard room is just £109 (up to a £233 value) or a Premium room for £129 (up to a £261 value).
- An extended two-night stay in a Standard room is £185 (up to a £372 value), or a Premium room for £219 (up to a £428 value).
- You'll enjoy a late 2 p.m. checkout on the final day.
- A three-course dinner is part and parcel your stay, in addition to a bottle of wine, in the hotel's AA Rosette-awarded Oakridge Restaurant.
- A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay, and guests staying for two nights will also enjoy an afternoon tea on one day of their choice.
- Saturday nights are subject to a £20 supplement.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Puma Shrigley Hall Hotel
One- or Two-Night Cheshire Hotel Stay for Two People with Three-Course Dinner, Full English Breakfast Daily, and Late Checkout (Prices Start from £109)
enjoy £124 savings
- from £109
up to 53%