The Lake District will be forever linked with the words of William Wordsworth, and it's no surprise given the lyrical beauty of the landscape: Escape to the Waterhead Hotel, perched on the shores of Lake Windermere, and you might just be moved to compose poetry yourself.
- A two-night stay for two people at the welcoming Ambleside hotel is yours for £229 (up to a £405.50 value) when staying between Jan 1, 2014 to March 29, 2014.
- Alternatively, get the same package between November 4 to December 22 for £249 (up to a £405.50 value).
- A three-course dinner is included on the first evening of your stay.
- Each morning you'll rise to a hearty full English breakfast—the perfect way to start any day.
- Guests of The Waterhead hotel receive full complimentary membership of their sister hotel's leisure complex Low Wood Leisure Club.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 29, 2014
map & location
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, and Use of Leisure Facilities
up to 44%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Blue Eye Aviation
World War II Aircraft Flight Experience for One (£89) or Two (£175)...£89
Debby Aerobics Studio
Five (£10) or Ten (£19) Women's Fitness Classes£10
'Lipo Freeze' Session on One (£79) or Two (£149) Area(s)£79
Hour-Long Weekday Segway Experience for One (£17) or Two (£30) Peop...£17