Looking to swing your way toward your fitness goals? Then today's deal from Move Bristol could be just your cup of tea.
- Brew £11 (a £32.50 value) and you can enjoy five kettlebell classes at this Dean Street gym.
- Or, stir £19 (a £65 value) for ten kettlebell classes instead.
- Designed to offer you a workout for your entire body, SFG kettlebell training aims to help you build your strength and endurance.
- Your experienced instructor will guide you through a variety of techniques, from swing to military press.
- Classes are held on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. at Bristol Sports Centre, and Saturdays at midday at The Park Knowle.
Claiming this deal is as easy as putting the kettle on -- simply click 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 2, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Five (£11) or Ten (£19) Kettlebell Fitness Classes
up to 66%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Two (£15) or Four (£29) Tickets to Foodies Festival OR Two VIP Tick...£15
Full-Day Indian Cookery Class for One (£36), Two (£70) or Four (£13...£36
Starter, Main, and Side Dish Each for Two (£19), Four (£36), or Six...£19