Looking to swing your way toward your fitness goals? Then today's deal from Move Bristol could be just your cup of tea.
- Brew £11 (a £32.50 value) and you can enjoy five kettlebell classes at this Dean Street gym.
- Or, stir £19 (a £65 value) for ten kettlebell classes instead.
- Designed to offer you a workout for your entire body, SFG kettlebell training aims to help you build your strength and endurance.
- Your experienced instructor will guide you through a variety of techniques, from swing to military press.
- Classes are held on Tuesdays at 7 p.m. and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. at Bristol Sports Centre, and Saturdays at midday at The Park Knowle.
Claiming this deal is as easy as putting the kettle on -- simply click 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 2, 2014
map & location
Five (£11) or Ten (£19) Kettlebell Fitness Classes
up to 66%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Choice of Massage: Swedish, Warm Bamboo, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy an...£18
The Oriental Medicine Practice
One Acupuncture Session with Full Consultation£17
Will Protection Services
Will Writing Service£17
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15