Struggling for a fine present to surprise a loved one come Christmas? Wrap up a sumptuous meal for two at Marco Pierre White's Wheelers of St James at The Carnarvon Arms:
- For £39 two people will receive your choice of main from 8oz grilled butchers steak and pomme frites, escalope of chicken with pomme frites, or roast game in season, with all the trimmings, all served with Wheeler's house salad.
- You'll also receive a Pez de Rio bottle of wine to share -- choose a white Macabeo, rose Garnacha Rosado, or red Tempranillo.
- Followed by pudding of the day.
- Passionate about food, Marco Pierre White's team at the former coach house to neighbouring Highclere Castle, better known as TV's Downton Abbey, have created a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Available for dinner Sunday to Thursday.
- Not for use between 19 December and 3 January.
Enjoy By March 1, 2014