For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantagedchildren across the UK.
Looking for a solid night out, where good food and an excellent atmosphere stand firm? Well put roots down at Oak Newcastle as a meal out here runs rings around the rest:
- For £22 (up to a £44.90 value) enjoy a starter and main course each for two people.
- Or pay £43 (up to a £89.60 value) and get the same deal for four people.
- Alternatively, £65 (up to a £134.70 value) will get the same offer for six.
- Starters include the likes of king prawn tempura or loaded potato skins, while mains await such as chicken Diane -- or seafood risotto, or a Chef's Tuscan lamb stew.
- The busy restaurant and bar can be found at the bottom of Dean Street in the recently refurbished Milburn House in the thriving Quayside area.
- Not valid during December.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 13, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »