For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantagedchildren across the UK.
Looking for a solid night out, where good food and an excellent atmosphere stand firm? Well put roots down at Oak Newcastle as a meal out here runs rings around the rest:
- For £22 (up to a £44.90 value) enjoy a starter and main course each for two people.
- Or pay £43 (up to a £89.60 value) and get the same deal for four people.
- Alternatively, £65 (up to a £134.70 value) will get the same offer for six.
- Starters include the likes of king prawn tempura or loaded potato skins, while mains await such as chicken Diane -- or seafood risotto, or a Chef's Tuscan lamb stew.
- The busy restaurant and bar can be found at the bottom of Dean Street in the recently refurbished Milburn House in the thriving Quayside area.
- Not valid during December.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 13, 2014
Starter and Main Course for Two (£22), Four (£43) or Six (£65) People
up to 51%
popular right now
Two- or Three-Night Luxury Yacht Trip in Barcelona (Prices from £139)£139
Eyebrow Wax and Shape, and Brow and Eyelash Tint (£11) With Full-Bo...£11
Wilde Heating and Plumbing
Full Boiler or Gas Fire Service, Including Flue Combustion Test and...£39
Strands Hair and Beauty
Haircut, Blow Dry, Finish, Deep Conditioning Treatment and Head Mas...£15