You missed it This great deal for Sketchout is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Full-Day 'The Fundamentals of Drawing' Workshop at the V&A
92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When drawing, a little bit of inspiration goes a long way. Imagine the results you could produce then if you're putting pencil to paper at the V&A. Grab this offer from Sketchout and see for yourself -- £34 (a £100 value) gets you a place on The Fundamentals of Drawing workshop.
- You'll be taught the skills to master observational drawing, helping to put what you see in front of you onto paper.
- Drawing is broken down into two main areas -- line and tone, which your instructor will explain in a simple, effective way.
- You'll also explore shading, scale, and pick up all sorts of other tricks.
- Workshops take place on Saturdays and Sundays and on select weekdays from 10:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. with a break for lunch (lunch is not included).
- The beautiful surroundings of the V&A in South Kensington couldn't be more perfect.
- All you need to bring is your sketchbook.
- A maximum of ten students in each workshop ensures you get the focus you deserve.
Enjoy By 16 April, 2014