In the time of the Italian nobility, 'Nicola' was a popular name meaning 'winner of the people' -- today's deal from Nicola's Ristorante can't fail to win you over:
- For £16 (up to a £39.40 value, for up to 59% off) two people can enjoy a starter, followed by any pizza or pasta dish, and a glass of wine each.
- Or pay £32 (up to a £78.80 value, for up to 59% off) and get the same deal for four.
- For your starter, you might choose smoked salmon rolls, stuffed with cream and chives served upon a home made potato cake, or the chicken, bacon, and wild mushroom terine served with toasted bread.
- When it comes to the main, the pizza choices include the fiorentina with fresh baby spinach parmaham egg, while the spaghetti sofia features sliced fresh fillet steak sauted with garlic onions mushroom and spicy tomato sauce.
- The extensive menu also lets you create your own pizza if you prefer doing things your own way.
- You'll each receive a glass of wine to compliment your meals.
- This stylish restaurant can be found on South Road, two minutes walk from Waterloo station.
- Your voucher will be ready to use after January 2, 2014.
- Vouchers are not valid on Fridays and Saturdays after 7 p.m. and all day on Sunday.
Clicking 'Buy Now' is a win-win situation for all involved.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By April 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »