From bathing in milk to fighting wrinkles with sesame oil, the Ancient Egyptians knew a thing or two about beauty. Now you too can relax in a manner fit for pharaohs with massages at Obsidian Pyramid.
- You don't need gold, just £19 (a £58 value) to enjoy an hour-long Thai massage.
- This traditional treatment uses yoga stretching techniques designed to ease discomfort caused by sports injuries, increase flexibility, and relaxation.
- Alternatively, opt for the same price opt for hour-long Swedish massage (a £48 value).
- The classic massage system uses varying pressures to aid deep relaxation.
- Choose from two handy locations: Carpe Diem Therapy Centre in Staple Hill or the Bristol Natural Health Service in Horfield.
- An excellent gift idea for Christmas.
It's time to treat yourself, your mummy, or your favourite Giza before it's ankh-ors away for today's deal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 24, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Hour-Long Thai or Swedish Massage
up to 67%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
The Oriental Medicine Practice
One Acupuncture Session with Full Consultation£17
Will Protection Services
Will Writing Service£17
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Sunday Roast for Two (£10), Four (£20), Six (£30) or Eight (£40) Ad...£10