From bathing in milk to fighting wrinkles with sesame oil, the Ancient Egyptians knew a thing or two about beauty. Now you too can relax in a manner fit for pharaohs with massages at Obsidian Pyramid.
- You don't need gold, just £19 (a £58 value) to enjoy an hour-long Thai massage.
- This traditional treatment uses yoga stretching techniques designed to ease discomfort caused by sports injuries, increase flexibility, and relaxation.
- Alternatively, opt for the same price opt for hour-long Swedish massage (a £48 value).
- The classic massage system uses varying pressures to aid deep relaxation.
- Choose from two handy locations: Carpe Diem Therapy Centre in Staple Hill or the Bristol Natural Health Service in Horfield.
- An excellent gift idea for Christmas.
It's time to treat yourself, your mummy, or your favourite Giza before it's ankh-ors away for today's deal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 24, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Hour-Long Thai or Swedish Massage
- from £19
up to 67%