The impressive Victorian facade of the four-star Ambassador Hotel Cork looks proudly from the top of Military Hill in the historic area of St. Luke's in the heart of Cork City.
- An overnight stay for two people is just €75 (up to a €165.50 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is €119 (up to a €248 value).
- On your final morning you will enjoy a late 2 p.m. checkout.
- Head to Seasons Bistro to make the most of your included 20% discount on food, as well as your daily full Irish breakfast buffet.
- An excellent afternoon tea for two is included with this package—a decadent treat.
- There is a €10 supplement for Saturday night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
map & location
One- (€75) or Two-Night (€119) Cork City Centre Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
- € 75
up to 55%
popular right now
Magic Hands at The Healing Place
Hour-Long Arm, Hand, Back, Neck, and Shoulders Massage OR Legs and ...€ 20
FUJIFILM - Galway or Ennis
100 6x4-Inch (€8) or 5x7-Inch (€14) FujiFilm Prints€ 8
One- (€49) or Two-Night (€89) Galway Stay for Two with Breakfast, U...€ 49
The Cradle Baby Boutique
€40 to Spend on Baby Products€ 20
The Dog Company
Dog Grooming Session and Worming Treatment€ 35