94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The impressive Victorian facade of the four-star Ambassador Hotel Cork looks proudly from the top of Military Hill in the historic area of St. Luke's in the heart of Cork City.
- An overnight stay for two people is just €75 (up to a €165.50 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is €119 (up to a €248 value).
- On your final morning you will enjoy a late 2 p.m. checkout.
- Head to Seasons Bistro to make the most of your included 20% discount on food, as well as your daily full Irish breakfast buffet.
- An excellent afternoon tea for two is included with this package—a decadent treat.
- There is a €10 supplement for Saturday night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
One- (€75) or Two-Night (€119) Cork City Centre Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
enjoy € 90.50 savings
- from € 75
up to 54%