As much as we love our favourite foods, the feeling isn't always mutual. Today's deal from Eszences could help you get to the route of the problem.
- For £39 (a £145 value) get a 30 to 60-minute food intolerance test or 'metabolic digestive' test for IBS.
- Or for £69 (a £295 value) accompany your choice of either test with a comprehensive analysis as well.
- While £89 (a £440 value) gets you both food intolerance or 'metabolic digestive' tests, plus the comprehensive analysis.
- The tests can help check a variety of annoying food- and digestion-related symptoms.
- Read more about how Eszences' clients testify to the benefits of treatments.
Click 'Buy Now' and start getting food intolerance off your plate.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 1, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Food Intolerance or 'Metabolic Digestive' Test (£39), with Comprehensive Analysis (£69); Or Both Tests and Comprehensive Analysis (£89)
popular right now
The Greenwich Tavern
Three-Course Meal with a Glass of Wine for One (£14) or Two (£26) P...£14
Two-Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco for One (£16) or Two (£29)...£16
Momentum Health and Fitness
Five (£10) or Ten (£20) Running Club Boot Camps£10
Judah and Zula Caribbean
Caribbean Meal with Glass of Wine for One (£8) or Two (£15)£8
Rib Tours London
50-Minute Thrill Speed RIB Tour with Photo£25