When your supermarket's cheese selection leaves you gasping, "Not even Wensleydale?" try spending your well-earned cheddar somewhere more inventive. For a range to impress even Wallace and Gromit, sniff out The Cheeseboard in Harrogate.
• Take £5 for £10 to spend on all varieties of cheeses from everywhere but the moon.
• Or for £9 get £20 to spend.
• Try the Fine Fettle, a crumbly ewes' milk cheese worthy of Shaun the Sheep, or save your "Cracking cheese!" exclamations for the extra strong Stinking Bishop, or buy one of the heart-shaped cheeses for an unusual Valentine's Day gift.
• Stocking only the highest quality produce, you'll have A Grand Day Out with a friendly team of knowledgeable staff, always on hand with samples and advice.
• The perfect voucher to give to a loved one this Valentine's -- or purchase some for a special Valentine's Day dessert.
It'll be A Close Shave capturing this deal, so get animated -- hit 'Buy Now', because it will be hard cheese if you miss it.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 17, 2014
map & location
£10 (Pay £5) or £20 (Pay £9) to Spend on Gourmet Cheeses
up to 50%
popular right now
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29
Imagine Spa At Hazlewood Castle
A Choice of 30-Minute Beauty or Relaxation Treatment, Refreshments,...£25
Fungal Nail Treatment for Five (£49) or Ten (£69) Toes£49
Blue Frog Therapies
45-Minute Ayurvedic Indian head massage (£14) or Hour-Long Therapeu...£14
De Vere Oulton Hall Hotel
18 Holes of Golf and 50 Balls to Use at Driving Range with 20% Disc...£24