For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Looking to treat your kids to a fun day out? Then look no further than today's deal from Adventure Valley.
- For £8 (up to a £17.10 value) one adult and one child can enjoy a day pass to this awesome adventure park.
- Or, a family of four people can go for £15 (up to a £34.20 value), while six people can do the same for £23 (up to a £51.30 value) -- either group must include at least one adult.
- Thrills abound in the Action Creek playground; the sandpit of wild west-themed Busy Bees Barn; slides, tubes, and tunnels of Indoor Playtown; and epic superfast slide of Runaway Races.
- Make your way over to the farmyard with a bag of animal feed each a meet and greet with donkeys, ponies, llama, rabbits, goats, pigs, guinea pigs, and more friendly animals.
- There's also plenty of indoor activities to fend off winter's chill.
- Check out Adventure Valley on Facebook.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »