We love that you're living social so much we've collected all of your favourite deals and brought them back! This was one of our most popular experiences, so if you missed it last time, now's your chance.
• Thought mum's cooking was good? Try Coast Steak & Seafood Restaurant
• Get a surf and turf meal for two with wine for $49 (value $102.70)
• Or a seafood feast for two with a bottle of wine for $59 (value $167)
• With the surf and turf, you'll enjoy an entree, main and glass of house wine each
• Devour bruschetta, cheesy garlic bread or garlic or herb bread for an entree
• Before sinking your teeth into a 200g eye fillet with pan-fried garlic prawns
• The seafood platter has a selection of fresh prawns and oysters
• Along with salt and pepper calamari, chilli mussels, lobster and Balmain bugs!
• Not to mention a delicious bottle of Rothbury wine too
• Only the freshest ingredients are used in your expertly prepared meals
• Even the head chef in your family won't deny Coast serves fabulous cuisine!
"Excellent food, friendly staff. Would highly recommend this restaurant." - LivingSocial Member
Coast Steak & Seafood Restaurant | Website
Enjoy By March 18, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Coast Steak & Seafood Restaurant
Sink Your Teeth into a Surf and Turf Meal for Two with an Entree and Wine ($49) or a Seafood Platter Feast for Two with a Bottle of Wine ($59)
- from $49