93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Ilnacullin in Bantry Bay is known locally as Garnish Island. The walled garden houses dwarf trees, Australian wattle, and shrubs from South America, alongside a Grecian temple, Japanese tea house, and Renaissance Italian architecture. Explore all of West Cork's natural wonders with this Escape to the Glengarriff Park Hotel, just on the coast near Garnish Island.
- A two-night stay for two people is €109 (up to a €220 value).
- You and your companion will arrive to a bottle of wine in your deluxe double / twin room, where rich wood furnishings and under floor heating provide a luxurious and comfortable atmosphere.
- A late 2 p.m. checkout allows you to enjoy it all the longer.
- A full Irish breakfast is included each morning.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Glengarriff Park Hotel
Two-Night West Cork Hotel Stay for Two with Bottle of Wine in Room, Breakfast, and Late Checkout
enjoy € 111 savings
- from € 109
up to 50%