Ilnacullin in Bantry Bay is known locally as Garnish Island. The walled garden houses dwarf trees, Australian wattle, and shrubs from South America, alongside a Grecian temple, Japanese tea house, and Renaissance Italian architecture. Explore all of West Cork's natural wonders with this Escape to the Glengarriff Park Hotel, just on the coast near Garnish Island.
- A two-night stay for two people is €109 (up to a €220 value).
- You and your companion will arrive to a bottle of wine in your deluxe double / twin room, where rich wood furnishings and under floor heating provide a luxurious and comfortable atmosphere.
- A late 2 p.m. checkout allows you to enjoy it all the longer.
- A full Irish breakfast is included each morning.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
map & location
Glengarriff Park Hotel
Two-Night West Cork Hotel Stay for Two with Bottle of Wine in Room, Breakfast, and Late Checkout
- € 109
up to 50%
popular right now
FUJIFILM - Galway or Ennis
100 6x4-Inch (€8) or 5x7-Inch (€14) FujiFilm Prints€ 8
One- (€49) or Two-Night (€89) Galway Stay for Two with Breakfast, U...€ 49
Magic Hands at The Healing Place
Hour-Long Arm, Hand, Back, Neck, and Shoulders Massage OR Legs and ...€ 20
The Sanctuary Beauty Salon
Underarm and Extended Bikini Wax (€10) with Lower Leg Wax (€20)€ 10
The School of Make-Up Artistry
Three-Hour Make-Up Masterclass on March 23 or 30, April 12, May 24,...€ 35