Alveston, just north of Bristol, was recorded in the Domesday Book as being a sizeable manor of some 35 households. Although The Cross Hands was not trading in 1086, you can bet they would be piling in for some British grub:
- For just £16 (a £32.90 value) two people can tuck into a seafood platter to share, or an 8oz rump steak meal each, with a 175ml glass of wine to wash it all down.
- Choose the seafood platter and you'll enjoy a selection of breaded king prawns, queen scallops, scampi tails and premium whitefish in crispy breadcrumbs, served with mixed leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
- Or choose to tuck into a juicy steak served with peas, mushrooms, onion rings, grilled tomato and chips.
- The hearty and welcoming pub is a great pitstop to enjoy excellent pub classics in a relaxing atmosphere.
- A great Christmas voucher idea for a friend.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 11, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »