Alveston, just north of Bristol, was recorded in the Domesday Book as being a sizeable manor of some 35 households. Although The Cross Hands was not trading in 1086, you can bet they would be piling in for some British grub:
- For just £16 (a £32.90 value) two people can tuck into a seafood platter to share, or an 8oz rump steak meal each, with a 175ml glass of wine to wash it all down.
- Choose the seafood platter and you'll enjoy a selection of breaded king prawns, queen scallops, scampi tails and premium whitefish in crispy breadcrumbs, served with mixed leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
- Or choose to tuck into a juicy steak served with peas, mushrooms, onion rings, grilled tomato and chips.
- The hearty and welcoming pub is a great pitstop to enjoy excellent pub classics in a relaxing atmosphere.
- A great Christmas voucher idea for a friend.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 11, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
The Cross Hands
Seafood Platter to Share or 8oz Rump Steak Each, with Glass of Wine for Two People
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Cloud House Studios
Boudoir Photography Package for One (£6) or Two (£12) People£6
Ten Yoga Classes at a Choice of 16 Locations£19
One (£19), Two (£35), or Three (£49) Sessions of Ultrasonic Liposuc...£19
Choice of Massage: Swedish, Warm Bamboo, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy an...£18