The city formerly known as Bombay has the fourth highest populace in the world -- probably because with curries so good, people flock toward the mouth-watering aromas. With today's deal from Bombay Spice get a taste of India without paying the airfare.
- For just £2 enjoy £12 to spend on Indian fare for two people at the York city centre restaurant.
- Or let £4 fly the nest and four people will enjoy a £24 voucher to spend between them.
- Migrate along the quaint streets of Goodramgate, in the shadow of stunning York Minster, and you will find a menu worth flying 4,400 miles for.
- Taste landmark dishes such as chicken or lamb tikka masala, or shaslick buna -- medium cooked with BBQ'd onions, peppers and herbs -- a range of balti and biryani dishes, and a delicious selection of sundries to accompany it.
- A great gift for a foodie.
- Available for use Sunday to Thursday, not valid in December.
Take today's deal under your wing and peck the 'Buy Now' button -- Mumbai's not the word here, so tell your friends.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 3 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »