The city formerly known as Bombay has the fourth highest populace in the world -- probably because with curries so good, people flock toward the mouth-watering aromas. With today's deal from Bombay Spice get a taste of India without paying the airfare.
- For just £2 enjoy £12 to spend on Indian fare for two people at the York city centre restaurant.
- Or let £4 fly the nest and four people will enjoy a £24 voucher to spend between them.
- Migrate along the quaint streets of Goodramgate, in the shadow of stunning York Minster, and you will find a menu worth flying 4,400 miles for.
- Taste landmark dishes such as chicken or lamb tikka masala, or shaslick buna -- medium cooked with BBQ'd onions, peppers and herbs -- a range of balti and biryani dishes, and a delicious selection of sundries to accompany it.
- A great gift for a foodie.
- Available for use Sunday to Thursday, not valid in December.
Take today's deal under your wing and peck the 'Buy Now' button -- Mumbai's not the word here, so tell your friends.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 3, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »