The city formerly known as Bombay has the fourth highest populace in the world -- probably because with curries so good, people flock toward the mouth-watering aromas. With today's deal from Bombay Spice get a taste of India without paying the airfare.
- For just £2 enjoy £12 to spend on Indian fare for two people at the York city centre restaurant.
- Or let £4 fly the nest and four people will enjoy a £24 voucher to spend between them.
- Migrate along the quaint streets of Goodramgate, in the shadow of stunning York Minster, and you will find a menu worth flying 4,400 miles for.
- Taste landmark dishes such as chicken or lamb tikka masala, or shaslick buna -- medium cooked with BBQ'd onions, peppers and herbs -- a range of balti and biryani dishes, and a delicious selection of sundries to accompany it.
- A great gift for a foodie.
- Available for use Sunday to Thursday, not valid in December.
Take today's deal under your wing and peck the 'Buy Now' button -- Mumbai's not the word here, so tell your friends.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 3, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
£12 (Pay £2) for Two to Spend or; £24 (Pay £4) for Four People
up to 83%
popular right now
Moroccan Tagine with Wine and Cous Cous for Two (£25) or Four (£49)£25
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29
Imagine Spa At Hazlewood Castle
A Choice of 30-Minute Beauty or Relaxation Treatment, Refreshments,...£25
Fungal Nail Treatment for Five (£49) or Ten (£69) Toes£49
Blue Frog Therapies
45-Minute Ayurvedic Indian head massage (£14) or Hour-Long Therapeu...£14