Did you know that our much-loved potato is believed to have hailed from Peru? Well, that's not all they've got to offer -- enjoy the beautiful country's more exotic culinary delights with a Peruvian meal at Tierra Peru in Islington.
- Chip in just £28 (up to a £56 value, for up to 50% off)and get a two-course meal for two including a starter and main course.
- Alternatively, get the same thing for four people for £54 (up to a £112 value, for up to 52% off).
- The comprehensive menu features authentic Peruvian flavours such as mixed seafood ceviche and paprika chicken or deep-fried pork with sweet potato and cassava.
- The restaurant is right next to Essex Road station, or a five-minute walk from Angel.
- Your voucher is not valid on December 31, 2013 and February 14, 2014.
Today's deal has a lot more to offer than the humble spud, just grab it now before it puts on its jacket and leaves.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By 7 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »