You missed it This great deal for Tierra Peru is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Starter and Main Course Each for Two (£28) or Four (£54) People
- Save 50%
- 64 purchased
89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Did you know that our much-loved potato is believed to have hailed from Peru? Well, that's not all they've got to offer -- enjoy the beautiful country's more exotic culinary delights with a Peruvian meal at Tierra Peru in Islington.
- Chip in just £28 (up to a £56 value, for up to 50% off)and get a two-course meal for two including a starter and main course.
- Alternatively, get the same thing for four people for £54 (up to a £112 value, for up to 52% off).
- The comprehensive menu features authentic Peruvian flavours such as mixed seafood ceviche and paprika chicken or deep-fried pork with sweet potato and cassava.
- The restaurant is right next to Essex Road station, or a five-minute walk from Angel.
- Your voucher is not valid on December 31, 2013 and February 14, 2014.
Today's deal has a lot more to offer than the humble spud, just grab it now before it puts on its jacket and leaves.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By 7 May, 2014