Life on terra firma is fine for the most part, but for something a bit more exciting, take to the water instead. Enjoy a truly unique dining experience from Gibson's at The Yacht London and enjoy fine dining on the Thames.
- For £34 (up to an £77.70 value, for up to 56% off) you and a fellow water baby will enjoy a three-course meal aboard the luxury 1927 steam yacht permanently moored at Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment.
- Or, for £68 (up to a £155.40 value, for up to 56% off) four people can dine in style, or six people for £99 (up to a £233.10 value, for up to 58% off).
- Tuck into sumptuous starters such as raised game pie with beetroot piccalilli or baked mushroom with blue cheese and butternut squash.
- Mains include the likes of pan-fried duck with wild berry jus, or salmon with a chorizo and green pea ragout.
- The sweetest of teeth can't fail to be satisfied by warm chocolate fondant or sticky toffee pudding.
- The glitzy art deco-style interior adds a dash of timeless glamour to the luxurious dining area, which boasts floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the London Eye, OXO Tower, and The Shard.
- Valid for dinner Tuesday to Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Get on board with today's deal and enjoy dining with a difference.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 3 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Gibson's at The Yacht London
Luxury Three-Course Thames Dining Experience for Two (£34), Four (£68), or Six (£99) People
- from £34