Life on terra firma is fine for the most part, but for something a bit more exciting, take to the water instead. Enjoy a truly unique dining experience from Gibson's at The Yacht London and enjoy fine dining on the Thames.
- For £34 (up to an £77.70 value, for up to 56% off) you and a fellow water baby will enjoy a three-course meal aboard the luxury 1927 steam yacht permanently moored at Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment.
- Or, for £68 (up to a £155.40 value, for up to 56% off) four people can dine in style, or six people for £99 (up to a £233.10 value, for up to 58% off).
- Tuck into sumptuous starters such as raised game pie with beetroot piccalilli or baked mushroom with blue cheese and butternut squash.
- Mains include the likes of pan-fried duck with wild berry jus, or salmon with a chorizo and green pea ragout.
- The sweetest of teeth can't fail to be satisfied by warm chocolate fondant or sticky toffee pudding.
- The glitzy art deco-style interior adds a dash of timeless glamour to the luxurious dining area, which boasts floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the London Eye, OXO Tower, and The Shard.
- Valid for dinner Tuesday to Thursday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Get on board with today's deal and enjoy dining with a difference.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 3, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »