We think we've found the reason why Robin Hood's men were so merry -- it's the delicious cuisine on offer at Robin Hood's Retreat.
- Aim just £49 (a £130 value) at today's deal and enjoy a seven-course tasting menu for two including a Kir Royale cocktail each on arrival.
- Or, get the same thing for four for £98 (a £260 value).
- The chef uses British and European influences to create this mouthwatering menu. It features delights such as spicy tomato and coriander soup, chicken liver parfait, haunch of venison, passionfruit sorbet, chocolate cheesecake, English cheeses, and coffee with homemade chocolate truffles.
- The gastropub is listed in the AA Pub Guide and the Good Pub Guide.
- Redeem your voucher any time between January and April '14 -- which makes this the ideal gift to present to a friend this Christmas.
It's time to head swift as an arrow for the 'Buy Now' button before today's deal gets outlawed.
Want more? You can also check out Robin Hood's Retreat on Twitter.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
map & location
Robin Hood's Retreat
7-Course Tasting Menu with Kir Royale Cocktail Each for Two (£49) or Four (£98) People
up to 62%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Against Breast Cancer
Great Western Bike Ride Charity Cycling Ride for Against Breast Can...£17
The Crazy Bear
Outdoor Pursuits Experience at The Crazy Bear£69
Raw Food Cooking Three Course Masterclass or Raw Food Asian Fusion ...£29
Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Slope
Hour-Long Dry Slope Ski Lesson for One Adult (£26) or Family of Fou...£26