What may appear as ugly or discolored nails can devolve into a painful situation. Enjoy clear, healthy nails with help from Franklin's leading podiatry center, which specializes in treating foot conditions:
• $75 ($150 value) for Keryflex treatment for one toe
• $199 ($500 value) for a laser fungus removal for one foot during one visit
• $289 ($1,000 value) for a laser fungus removal for both feet during one visit
• $269 ($650 value) for laser fungus removal for 1 foot + Keryflex treatment
• $469 ($1,300 value) for laser fungus removal for both feet + Keryflex treatment
"Friendly and prompt service with genuine concern for your issues." - LivingSocial Member
Keryflex is a nail restoration system that uses high-quality polymers and UV light to create a flexible yet durable artificial nail. It also enhances laser treatment for onychomycosis while providing immediate cosmetic improvement.
Laser fungus removal uses the FDA-cleared GenesisPlus system, which emits short bursts of laser energy to destroy fungus and promote healthy nail growth.
University Foot and Ankle Centers's Facebook
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2014
back by popular demand:
University Foot and Ankle Centers
Keryflex & Laser Toenail-Fungus Removal
- from $75