Cribs, mangers, and stables are particularly topical at this time of year, but for a wholly original take on the wooden structure, we've constructed today's deal from The Barn at Fellowsfield: for just €65 (a €130 value), two people can enjoy a five-course dinner on a Friday or a Saturday.
- The menu at the Taste of Ireland recommended restaurant changes every month: sample menus have included starters of organic smoked salmon stuffed with fresh herbs and cream cheese and a spicy vegetable soup; mains of pan-fried scallops served with fennel and swede mash and roast local beef with carrots in Hollandaise sauce.
- Just leave room for dessert: lemon cheesecake and honey-roasted fruit with marsala and mascarpone have been known to feature.
- Then take your time over tea or coffee and a selection of chocolates.
- You can bring your own wine to accompany your dinner for a €15 corkage fee.
- Originally an entirely wooden the structure, the centre piece of the working farm has been converted into a luxurious country house and restaurant using many of the original timbers, and everything on the menu is either produced on site or locally sourced from trusted suppliers.
- After your meal, take a stroll in the farms beautiful surroundings: nearby are Donadea forest, the Grand Canal, and the Royal Canal.
- Your voucher will be valid from the January 3, 2014.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
Don't risk locking the barn door after the horse has bolted: click 'Buy Now' today and you too could soon be away in a manger.
Give a tasty treat this Christmas! For presents without the delivery hassle, view our Dining Gift Collection of restaurant offers.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »