You missed it This great deal for The Kimberley Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Kimberley Hotel
Two-Course Lunch for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People
- Save 58%
- 106 purchased
94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Kafka once said, "So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being." The only question is, how do you acquire the food in the first place? Luckily The Kimberley Hotel on King's Road has all the answers.
- For the unquestionably good price of £15 (a £35.90 value) two people can enjoy a two-course lunch at the hotel's Signatures Restaurant.
- Or, opt to pay £30 (a £71.80 value) and get the same deal for four people -- a great gift.
- Housed in an old Victorian townhouse, the luxury, four star, boutique hotel prides itself on using locally sourced ingredients in traditional British cuisine.
- Mull over a set menu which includes dishes like goats cheese and red onion parcels to start, then think mains like pan fried sea bass fillet with potato cake and sea asparagus, or indulge your sweet tooth with a tempting homemade creamy cheesecake.
- Choose to enjoy a starter and main, or main and dessert.
- Bookings are available seven days a week between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. from January 2014.
Enjoy By 1 May, 2014