Kafka once said, "So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being." The only question is, how do you acquire the food in the first place? Luckily The Kimberley Hotel on King's Road has all the answers.
- For the unquestionably good price of £15 (a £35.90 value) two people can enjoy a two-course lunch at the hotel's Signatures Restaurant.
- Or, opt to pay £30 (a £71.80 value) and get the same deal for four people -- a great gift.
- Housed in an old Victorian townhouse, the luxury, four star, boutique hotel prides itself on using locally sourced ingredients in traditional British cuisine.
- Mull over a set menu which includes dishes like goats cheese and red onion parcels to start, then think mains like pan fried sea bass fillet with potato cake and sea asparagus, or indulge your sweet tooth with a tempting homemade creamy cheesecake.
- Choose to enjoy a starter and main, or main and dessert.
- Bookings are available seven days a week between 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. from January 2014.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 1, 2014
map & location
The Kimberley Hotel
Two-Course Lunch for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People
up to 58%
popular right now
Cake Decorating Magazine Course
Subscription to Cake Decorating Magazine Including First Five (£7),...£7
The Park Restaurant
Eight-Course Seasonal Tasting Menu for Two from Acclaimed Chef£67
Full-Day Beginners' Digital Photography Course with Lunch for One (...£29
Complementary Health Care Clinic York
Food Intolerance Test with Meal Plan and Follow Up Support£35
SuperCar Test Drives
Three (£49), Six (£95), or Nine (£129) Laps in Your Choice of Supercar£49