A guy walked into a bar and said, "ouch". That very same day, two foodies walked into Barluga Grey Street and had a gastronomically good time with today's deal.
- For just £29 (up to a £59.70 value, for up to 51% off), two people can enjoy a two-course meal with a glass of Prosecco. Your table will also receive 20% off every bottle of wine.
- Four people can devour the same deal for £56 (up to a £119.40 value, for up to 53% off); while six people can partake for just £83 (up to a £179.10 value, for up to 54% off).
- Choose from a sumptuous selection of starters, including crispy coconut prawns and deep fried brie with a roast red pepper and balsamic salad.
- Before moving on to mains such as 10-oz rump steak with homecut chips or classic fries or lightly peppered duck breast with mushroom fricassee, celeriac puree and french beans.
- Located in the historical Grey Street in the city centre, this much-loved gastro-pub is perfect if you're looking for modern British cuisine in grand surroundings.
Want more? Check out Barluga on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 3, 2014
back by popular demand:
Barluga Grey Street
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£29), Four (£56), or Six (£83) People
up to 51%