Finding a good restaurant needn't feel like an uphill struggle. Especially not when you can get today's deal for a meal at the Off the Wall Restaurant, located at the Apex London Wall Hotel; a pinnacle of culinary excellence.
- For the peak price of just £42 (up to an £85.50 value, for up to 51% off), enjoy a three-course meal for two plus a glass of Prosecco each.
- Or, get the same thing for four people for £84 (up to a £171 value, for up to 51% off).
- Tuck into any starter, main, and any dessert -- excluding the cheese board.
- The contemporary Off The Wall Restaurant blends comfort and style with a European menu featuring the likes of winter salad of wood-roasted pheasant, grey mullet carpaccio, oven-baked guinea fowl in red wine jus, and rack of lamb with Jerusalem artichoke purée and Madeira sauce.
- You can redeem your voucher at any time from January 6, 2014.
- Find this luxurious restaurant on Copthall Avenue, just a short walk from Moorgate station.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas present.
Here's a tip: click 'Buy Now' because today's deal can't be topped.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Off the Wall Restaurant
Starter, Main, and Dessert with Glass of Prosecco for Two (£42) or Four (£84) People
enjoy £43.50 savings
- from £42