For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need—helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
The Yorkshire delicacy of Wensleydale cheese was in fact imported to the region by French Cistercian monks, but who cares when it tastes that good? After all, the magic really starts with Yorkshire's wonderfully fertile landscape, which you can experience for yourself at The Old Dairy Farm.
- Grab a two-night stay for two people for £139 (up to a £280.25 value). This five-star and Enjoy England Silver Award winning property is located in the heart of the North Yorkshire Dales.
- On arrival, tuck into delicious cake alongside a refreshing cup of coffee.
- A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay.
- The hotel also houses a relaxed restaurant, and if you choose to dine on two courses on the first evening you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
Enjoy By April 17, 2014
map & location
The Old Dairy Farm
Two-Night North Yorkshire Dales Break for Two with Cake and Coffee on Arrival and Daily Breakfast
up to 50%
popular right now
The Edinburgh Larder Bistro
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People£19
Get Down Dog
Eight-Week Beginners' Ashtanga Yoga Course£31
Main Course with Prawn Crackers and a Soft Drink Each for Two (£12)...£12
Puma The Marine Hotel Troon
Overnight Troon Hotel for Two with Three-Course Dinner and a Full E...£109
A Self-Catering Weekend in Scotland's Unsung Hero, Aberdeen£130